The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through a BRAND NEW end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
- In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user
technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is for IT professionals who are interested in IT Service Management knowledge on how to provide business
value. This course is also for those who want to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
There are no pre-requisites/eligibility criteria for taking the ITIL Foundation Exam. However, general understanding of IT is preferable.
- Closed book – 1 hour examination
- 40 Multiple choice questions
- Passing mark is 65% (26/40)
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and
other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance
provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be
integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to