Delivering high quality customer service in today’s support environment is very important to organisations especially in the Service Desk.
Quality Management is essential to provide a consistent service at all times. This course teaches you exactly what needs to be done to assure the service quality customer expects.
- Understand why quality assurance processes are important
- Learn the various calls, incident and service request monitoring methods for quality assurance
- Recognize the importance of conducting effective customer satisfaction surveys
- Examine the three types of popular customer satisfaction surveys used in the service desk environment
- Examine the value and benefits of collecting and comparing service desk measurements and statistics
- How to use global best practice standards to raise the maturity level of Service Desk
What Can You Expect?
Through dynamic lectures, case studies and small group discussions, you will be exposed to the latest methods, techniques and tools for improving your organisation’s quality management for the IT Service Desk.
- IT Service Desk Team Lead
- IT Service Desk Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- IT Manager, IT Head
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Team Lead
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Anyone who is interested in quality assurance
Some experience in IT Service Desk is required
One (1) day
There are ten modules in this course:
Module 1: Quality Assurance Responsibility
Module 2: Common Quality Assurance Practices
Module 3: Call Monitoring Methods
Module 4: Incident/Request Monitoring Methods
Module 5: Benefits of Monitoring
Module 6: Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Module 7: Types of Survey
Module 8: Metrics and Statistics
Module 9: Common Service Desk Measurements
Module 10: Global Best Practice Standards